Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Not a recipe but interesting.
Thank you Rentia
Friday, October 14, 2016
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
- 50 g sugar
- 100 g plain flour
- 50 g butter
- cold water, to mix
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine sugar and flour.
- Add butter cut into small pieces.
- Rub together lightly.
- Add just enough water to make a firm dough.
- Stand aside for 1 hour.
- Roll pastry and line a 20cm pie plate.
- Blend cream cheese and honey together.
- Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Add eggs and 1/2 the cinnamon, mix again.
- Pour unto pastry case.
- Baken tart in moderately hot oven 30 -35 minutes.
· Subscribe Of Teken in : email@example.com
· List Owner as jy iets wil deel : firstname.lastname@example.org